Meet season begins next weekend. A complicated schedule of traveling by bus, early morning flights, and hotel stays has been released to the parents and the college athletes. Although the exact names of which athletes will travel to the fly meets, many of the parents will use this information to schedule their own plans as well. Although the whole team gets to travel every time the athletes are traveling by bus, some of the biggest and best trips are the ones that involve flights.
Bus charter services provide a number of advantages to athletic teams, musicians, and travel groups. IN addition to lots of storage space underneath, a charter bus also provides plenty of leg room and overhead conveniences. With the use of a charter bus, a group is also able to travel through the night when needed. In fact, when you are ready to take a really long trip you might find that there are a number of ways that you can safe money when you are traveling by bus.
When Was the Last Time You Took a Charter Bus Trip?
This is the time or year when many winter athletic teams begin their busy ravel seasons. Finding the right travel arrangements can help you create the perfect itinerary. By avoiding an extra night in a hotel, an overnight bus trip has other advantages as well. They also allow athletes, musicians, and tourists to travel with all of the equipment, instruments, and luggage that they want. In addition to all of the room and all of the comfort, charter bus travel is also good for the environment. In fact, motorcoaches provide 206.6 passenger miles per gallon of fuel. In comparison, single occupant automobiles only achieve 27.2 passenger miles a gallon.
Motorcoaches are also three times more efficient in reducing CO2 output when they are compared to commuter rail, and six times more efficient than transit buses. Consider these other facts and figures about the many ways that charter bus travel is the best option for many people, as well as an important part of the nation’s economy and protector of the environment:
- Seniors and students accounted for 50.2% of the passenger trips provided by the motorcoach industry in the year 2012.
- In comparison, young adults and adults accounted for 49.9% of the passenger trips provided by the motorcoach industry that same year.
- Reducing congestion, cutting energy use, and reducing emissions, each full motorcoach has the potential of removing 55 autos from the highway.
- When compared to other forms of transportation, motorcoaches emit the least carbon dioxide per passenger mile.
- Moving more people in some years than commercial airlines do, motorcoaches account for 751 million passenger trips every year.
- Motorcoaches are the only available mode of public intercity transportation service for more than 14 million rural U.S. residents, because they go where air and rail do not.
It may be the beginning of the winter sports season, but this is not the only time of year when there are many kinds of passengers looking for the most affordable, the most comfortable, and the most environmentally friendly travel options: the solution is often charter bus travel.